From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 11:52:25 -0700
finally found the time to sit down and list the faries favorites,

Ghost the youngest has a love for a ladybug that makes a chatter noise I
recived it for valentines day its called a love bug and he trully loves
it he will put it in the carrier to go the vet with him

Miss Odo has a shoe fetish I have to lock my shoes away during play time
orgo on a shoe hunt she also will play with the stuffies from the other
two but she always leaves them in the potty?!

Avalon is a mommy to a fake weesil that originally was attached to a ball
that dragged it everywhere well she would have none of that and saved it
from the ball and now takes care of it as if it were her own child she
also has a cat toy that is a stuffed teddy bear she keeps in her bed so
when her a her baby go to sleep its wiating for them