From:
Veronica Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:56:09 -0700
There are two wonderful little boys having trouble getting to their
forever home.  I am hoping that with all the people on this list there is
someone who lives somewhere between Erlanger, KY (near Cincinnati, Ohio)
and Paris, TN (NW TN near the KY border near the TN river).

Mammoth Caves at Diamond Caverns is where I met someone before which was
exactly half way for both...this woman is not available this trip though
and we are having trouble with the distance and time schedule with this
other woman who is wonderful, just short on time.  For me it would be
coming from the Clarksville/Bowling Green direction...for her it would be
coming from Louisville direction to the Caves.

The shortest and easiest route seems to go hwy 62W which goes from Grand
Rivers, on through Elizabethtown and into Louisville up I-65/1-265N to
1-71N into Erlanger.

PLEASE...if anyone can donate the time to help these little guys get to
their new home, e-mail me and we can work out dates and times.  Either
way can work for us...either the Mammoth Cave route or the Elizabethtown
route.

Thank you.

Veronica   >*-*<