From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:20:01 -0400
After finding that snake on the ferret play room I waited quite some
time before I let the beasts loose out there. That snake sure did put
some trauma into my normally subtle boring day.

I searched every square inch of that room taking every thing down and
then apart to be sure there were not more snakes before I brought
Pester and Peekaboo out there to play.

For sure they knew 'someone' had been there ! Peekaboo instantly went
to where I had dispatched the snake and explored that small area very
closely. Pester went right to where the snake crawled into the wood
pile and checked that out very intensely. It goes without saying
absolutely NOTHING escapes a ferret's curiosity! And time passage is
no obstacle in that venture!

The snake is one of God's creatures, it has a right to exist (for
some reason yet unknown to me). Yet no snake has any right to share
my domicile never mind my fuzzbutts !!!

Done deal.

Gordon, Pester and Peekaboo

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson