From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:19:16 -0700
Hi all...

I've got a question for the knowlegable folks here.  We've got a precious
fuzzie named Maggie that I'm concerned about.  She's a Marshall's and her
and her sister, Lexus whom we own too, were born on 9/21/03.  Maggie
checks out okay with her vet and eats, sleep, and poops fine.  She
doesn't play as hard as our other three.  She sleeps a LOT.  Now I've
had "lap ferrets" before when they get older or sick but Maggie will lay
in my arms for hours on end.  Is this normal?  Could she be "mentally
challenged"?  Not that it'd make any bit of difference!  Or should I
simply take the blessings she brings and just love her laid back ways?
BTW, she's very fat, too.

Thanks,
Christa
Sno, Pooh, Lexus, and Maggie