From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 22:59:37 EST
I have had a lot of 'How's Foggy doing these days, I worry about him?'
messages lately so I thought an update might be to the point...

Well, since I forbid sky diving and scuba and water skiing..  you can
probably relax..  he loves snow boarding and snow skiing..  and has a real
'thing' for miniature golf!!!  He is getting fat from all the Pizza, [I also
drew the line at beer] and was a hit at a wine tasting a while back..  His
new collar has tiny little lights on it for the Holidays and he has more
miles on jets than anyone I know..  all free!

He is a regular in the cockpit of every jet he goes on and has carte blanche
in more pro ball locker rooms than I can count!!!  He is spoiled incredibly,
and just as sweet and charming as he ever was!!!  I see him now and then,
probably darn little over the Holidays tho..  His custom sweater, cap and
scarf are almost done and his insulated leg socks are quite something..  He
will be the best dressed fur kid anywhere at this rate..  but it's all
necessary as he has been invited to Canada in Dec. and has to look his
best!!!  And it gets COLD up there..  As always he is a little gentleman and
much loved wherever he goes..  Rumour has it he will be showing up at a
number of Celebrity Christmas Parties..  a special invite seems to be going
around for him.. in So. Cal. getting to go to a movie stars House Party over
Christmas is the most sought after invitation around!!  So I will get to see
very little of the little sweetheart, I am afraid..  but that's OK..  I have
long since served my purpose in his life..  and he has much to do..

so there you have it.. in a nutshell...

Happy Ferreting!!

dayna and the Woozles  :]

 "Resident of... Marvelous Menagerie Of Mirthful Mayhem"
 dayna frazier  102046,3162  21-Nov-1996  21:03:34 PST