From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2010 15:55:18 -0700
Just an FYI for all you ice cream lovers (who have a Ben & Jerry's
shop near you) . . .

I found this on the B&J website:
http://www.benjerry.com/scoop-shops/feature/free-cone-day/

FREE ice cream cone day . . . March 23rd 12 noon - 8pm

I recommend calling the store nearest you to confirm their
participation in the program then go enjoy your favorite B&J ice cream!

BTW . . . Baskin Robbins has their annual "31 Cent Scoop Night" usually
around the end of April (last year's was 4/30/09) and the event honored
America's firefighters nation-wide. So be on the lookout for deets
about this soon!

Jennifer (who would go crazy if she was lactose intolerant! LOL!)

"Our purpose in life is to find our gift, perfect it, and give it
back to others"