From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 15:48:26 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled Kibble Krunchers...

Hey...I found a ferret!  I signed up with an on-line game site and played
a version of the old favorite "Memory".  In this game, you can pick what
kinds of things you want to match up.  I picked pets.  They have cats,
fish, dogs...and FERRETS! :)  If anyone is interested in going to the site
to play the game, the address is: www.flipside.com and after signing up,
you can look at the Top Ten games (go to the Games section, first) on the
left side of the screen and click on Memory.  In the next window, choose
pets!  :)

Todd and the (Where's *our* picture???) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://users.success.net/toddl/
http://GiftsAndCollectibles.sites.cc/