From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 07:38:52 -0800
I would like to say Thank You all for the kind words on Kodiak passing.

I was asked to mention what it was that the ferrets and humans was exposed
tp.  First back in 1999, we found that "Mean Green" was friendly to be
bio- degradable but in small words corrivise (ms) then top on of that our
landlord was fumigated the house for carpnter ants from 97 on, until I
almost lost my Hubby, his heart stopped twice.  We have lost 3 ferrets to
this, almost Jim too.  Our new place is free of chemicals that can harm
Jim and the Ferrets.  Thank You for the cards and loving kindness you all
show for to us.

Marie and Jim and the 9 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets!