From:
Robb Muise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 20:02:56 -0400
OK as my first post I have a question, Hobbes has been with me for about 4
months now, i got him when he was 5 weeks old.  We just got a new kit,
she's about 5 weeks old.  So far we have her in a seperate cage, they tried
playing with each other after the first introduction, but Hobbes looked
like he was being kinda rough with her.  So we have put her in a seperate
cage for the night.  Anyone have any suggestions or tips on introducing a
new kit ?  I've read the ferret- FAQ and would just like some input from
other owners.

Thanks =)

Robb, Kristy, Hobbes, and Ripley