From:
Amy Bray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 14:53:36 EDT
am the Granny of 4 really sweet, really cute babies.  There is only one
problem.  One of them, the oldest, has started to escape from her cage.
None of the others try to escape, just Athena.  We have not punished her
for this because we don't want her to be afraid of being out.  We have not
left food and water out for her because we do not want to make her think
that this is ok.  We actually thought that she was too big to get through
the top of the cage ( she tried this when she was smaller) and have not
worried about it lately.  Most of the time she just gets in her favorite
sleeping drawer and stays there, but then again there are those times that
she gets in her mama's bed in the middle of the night and wants to play.

Any suggestions on how to keep her in the cage would be appreciated.  We
don't want her to get hurt and are afraid that if there is bad weather and
we have to leave quickly we will have a hard time finding her.

Help!!!!!!!
Athena's Granny