From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2010 04:37:13 -0400
Trina,

Thank you for teaching me of the sweetest last dance and all the love
it holds. Thank you for telling me that if one person gains comfort
from Boggies dance, then that will be his gift. Your kindness and love
has been there from my very first post about Boggle, even though you
were traveling the same journey with Eggie, and dealing with your own
pain and heartache. I am so, so sorry about Eggies passing, but I
almost smile at the thought of his own sweetest last dance. You are
such a beautiful person, and such a wondeful fertie mom. I can only
hope that when it is Boggles turn, that I can hold the peace in my
heart that you have taught me.

Dance, with all your heart, and fly free little Eggie. You are loved
by a remarkable mom.

You are both in my thoughts and prayers, Trina, you and your precious
Eggie. Maybe he'll be there wating for Boggle when he arrives.

with Love,
Sue