From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 18:26:26 -0800
To posters:

In one big gulp I just took in the last three FML's and feel overwhelmed at
the "churning and swirling" responses my posts have generated from those
who have responded to the "meat" of the posts as well as the posts from
some who will obstiante with Lipinski's postings, regardless of their
content, but would perhaps otherwise accept them were they posted by almost
anybdy else.

One by one, I'd like to respond to each of you who have taken the time to
post your counterpoints, your querries, your misunderstandings, yes, an
even to the few who agree with me.

I'm so sorry that there will always be those who will attack the messenger
rather than the message, but I suppose that's a typical quirk in human
nature that'll aways be there.  Hopefully they feel so much better after
venting their spleens.  Here indeed, could one ask whether we have here a
typical example of human creatures that may be somewhat aback on the
never-ending, circuitous, winding trail of domesticity?

As has been expressed by the moderator of this FML, were we all of one
opinion then this medium would be pap.  You must agree.  It is noteworthy
that new ideas and original opinions do at least one good thing: They bring
out into the open those lurkers who might not otherwise post.  I "pipe"
them over the gunwhale and say, "Welcome aboard."

The only complaint I have is that careful reading is not a requisite to
response.  Never has been, nor ever will be.

Edward Lipinski, who wishes he had more time!