Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 06:04:53 -0600
Hello everyone. My name is Margi and I live in Bryan, Texas.

Our family is owned by 3 ferrets.  I've been reading these post for a
while and now have a question about Duck Soup.

Two of my babies were sick last month and the vet told me to make my Duck
Soup with "Prosobe" human infant formula because it is the only one that
is milk and sugar free.  Well, my girls loved it and are all better now.
Has anyone else ever used this formula?

Thank You,
Margi