From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:21:50 EST
Hi Sandee,

Demsy was only with me a short couple of days.  But, I loved him the
same... Please send him to the Benita Group.  The list is too long for
me at the moment.  I am sure if u call out the Benita Brat Kids they will
all come.  Tell them to talk to him..  He never knew how to attach to
Juliana at the shelter nor I.... But, let him know he is special in our
hearts....

Love ya little Boy, The one thing you lated most was Hugs..  But, here's
a big one.

Benita

Please no sympathy cards or e-mails....