From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 22:19:39 -0700
Drum roll please! The Ferret Giving Tree is officially open so you can
start choosing the ferrets you want to be a Santa to NOW!

Please remember that there are several shelters which have not yet put
their ferrets on the Tree, so expect to see more trees!

Also, when a Stocking is put on a ferret signifying that they have a
Santa, you can still look at that ferret to read his or her story!
Please browse the ferrets on the tree to see which story tugs at your
heart!

This is the first year we are using this particular server for the
Ferret Giving Tree. If you experience any problems, please email
[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] and one of
us will see what we can do to fix the problem.

Have a good time!

Happy Holiday!

Melanee Ellis
Ferret Giving Tree Admin.