From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 05:10:52 -0800
Amanda, a while back I had a ferret which required some $800 plus in
medical treatment.  When I told my husband he gave me "that look" at which
I responded--"don't make me choose".  simply put, he knew what my choice
would have been.  Are you ready to make that choice???  You surely realize
that with a five year old ferret that medical treatment will be needed
somewhere down the road, don't you??  If Monty is creating so much
trouble for you as a healthy ferret, what will happen when he is no longer
healthy??  I have seen the effects of being unwanted on a ferret, and
believe me, Monty is better off somewhere where he is wanted and will have
Unconditional love.  Don't get me wrong, My husband loves our ferrets as
much as I do, it's just that $800 is a lot of money.  Both of us would do
anything it took to make sure they get the proper medical attention they
need and DESERVE, not to mention the proper living requirements.

Please, with so many people offering you a good home for Monty, let one of
them have him, and then take a long time to think about it before getting
another pet.

Just my two cents,

Angie George