From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:27:06 -0600
Nancy and I just got back from rescuing a weasel out of a barn.  Adorable!
Tiny little mostly white with grey and brown markings.  Lady thought it was
a ferret and caught it in a coffee can.  We arrived to see this tiny little
muzzle chewing on the lid of the can trying to get out.  Too tiny to put in
a carrier so we put the can and weasel in the carrier.  Tiny, tiny with a
short fluffed tail.  Black eyes.  Brown on forhead and bright black nose.
Tiny little feet.  The vets office put it in an incubator.  It ran all over
the incubator trying to get out.  Marked the towel that was in with it, ran
through the water bowl,then jumped up towards the lid of the incubator.
Very smart.

The vet will call a local rehabber.

What a sweet little thing. Can't imagine anything more beautiful.

Wow.  What an experience.

hugs. tle