Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2011 02:24:36 -0700
Hi can understand the problem with distributors, but this was very
scary for us. Being in rescue, this is the only food I order for my
ferrets. I cannot afford to do the food mix. I am on the Catered Pet
Program, I automatically get 60 pounds sent out every other week. My
order is not scheduled to be shipped till April 10, however I did order
some Ferret Store Original Friday and it arrived Tuesday. Go figure. I
ended up ordering some Totally Ferret and you talk about getting down
to empty bowls, it came in right in time.

I may need to have a serious back up plan...YIKES

JoAnn, VP
Ferret Friends, Inc.