From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 17:44:00 EST
::A robed woman hunches over a pile of
  hair balls and a puddle of linatone::

Puppets, I had wondered where Kouri Fan Klub Sharon Bearden has been.
You know Stormy's mom?  Wolfy spoke to Sharon on the telephone and she
told her that she was very busy with projects, home things and work.
But Wolfy didn't buy it at all.  So she came to me for help.  Of course.
So I threw down the hairballs and let the linatone flow and it's not a
pretty site at all.  This reading confirms Wolfy's suspicions.  Sharon
is not working, puppets.  Sharon is in the hills of Northern Georgia,
doing the backstroke at the bottom of her husbands, grandfathers still!
She has drunk up nearly all the 'shine.  She calls it "apple brandy".
Be we all know what it is!  She can fancy it up all she wants.  It be
'shine!!!  Woa is me.  And if Sharon gets out the whip and cracks it
on her husbands' back there will be more to consume.  It's all very
sad really...... well, not for her obviously, but for us who will be
"Sharonless" for a while.

The Ferret Oracle