Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:31:47 -0500
Sandee,

Please help my little girl Roo and Chico find their way across the
Rainbow Bridge to catch up to the rest of their fuzzy family Pepe',
Tango, Spunky & Leah.  Chico was seven and passed away three weeks ago.
Roo (RooBear) was 8 1/2 years old and just passed away this weekend.
She was the last of my fuzzies.

I can't believe I don't have anymore fuzzbutts running around my house.
I had six fuzzies for 8 years and I am having a hard time adjusting to
them all being gone.  (Even though I have no more fuzzies right now, I
will definately remain on the FML....the people here are wonderful)!!

Thank you!

Tracy J.
Angel Fuzzies: Pepe', Tango, Chico, Roo, Spunky & Leah