From:
Ken meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 06:28:38 -0800
>From:    Linda Decelles <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Our new baby ferret needs a name.  He is an albino, that we took in from
>the Pet Store because of their power outage due to the Ice Storm"

Linda,

I have found that if you are patient, and give it a little time, the
ferret will name himself.  Many times in my life I have named a new
family member right away, only to change the name later.

Examples:

Started out O'Reilly

O'Reilly had a way of arching his back when he ran around that made him
look more like a horseshoe than a ferret.  He ended up being named
Quasimoto after the hunchback of Notre Dam (RIP)

Started Out Snowball

A giant albino that is fearless and leaps off of anything, no matter how
high.  Now named Geronimo for obvious reasons.

Started out Cyrano

The softest ferret in the whole world with a permanet mink coat.  He
appears in the strangest places, inaccessible shelves, under furniture
with only 1/2" opening etc.  New name; Houdini.  (Mink was a close second)

So like I said, give it time.  If the little albino guy is as active as
you say, possibly Avalanche is a good place to start, and take it from
there.

Ken

=====
To succeed in Life: