Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:33:29 -0500
Okay I've got phone movies up on the Symposium YouTube site for you
guys. These were sent out live via phone as they occurred to interested
FML'ers this past week. I could not send them to YouTube because Sprint
Blackberry service does not have MMS currently which is what is needed
for YouTube. I thought I had someone on standby to put them up as they
came, but that didn't work out. Thats fine cause its going to be a
while to get up the clear movies. These are just phone movies, so they
look horrendous. But you'll get to see lots of funny things and put
faces to people! Please go take a peek. You'll see LindaFerret. You'll
see a drunk April BigOleName. You'll see Kat Parsons, pretty ferrets,
and much more.

It will be days before I get up the "real" movies clips. Sorry about
that.

Does anyone have a movie of my husband and Tommy Parsons holding up a
rainbow and tossing fries while The Ferret danced at the reception???
My camera did a number on me. And Kesreals did the same thing! I would
very much love to have that! Does anyone have a video of Travis L
proposing to April? Because I'd love to put that up on this site
please. Credit all yours, of course. [Thanks to Ailigh Vanderbush
we have a tiny phone video which we hacked her phone to get and it
will be made available sometime next week. :-) (Too busy now.) BIG]

If someone has movies that are particularly interesting that they'd
like to share, you are welcome to share them here. Contact me. The
movies have to be under 10 minutes and under a certain size (which is
actually quite large). I will give you access to upload them, name
them, name yourself as photographer, etc,).

http://www.youtube.com/ferretsymposium
-- have fun.

Wolfy

ps, Tammy what happened?? I saw it on your viewer after you took it.
Oh well.

Sean and Rocky,
Experience the love:
http://www.wolfysluv.com/sean.html