From:
Paula Kelling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:15:40 -0500
Everyone,

Haven't been able to read the digest fo a few days, I have a cold.  BUT
something I read I don't understand and need help understanding.  IF
someone is financially set why does someone else care HOW MANY FUZZIES they
have.  I have 7 and I have room for about 20 more and I have the xxxxx to
support them all, but thee are people out there that just don't seem to
understand this and I want to adopt as many as I can b/c they need homes.
If someone would notify me of one in my area that needs a home I would e
right there to help.  But I always get the same story oh there is someone
else in line for the baby, well then I find out they had to give it up, now
what sense dos that make to you.  None to me.  I just think if my home can
support them then why can't I have as many as I want with out being judged
by everyone.  Now I feel like I have put my two cents in on the subject so
flame me all you want.  I don't care I love my fuzzies and I love all the
fuzzies who need GOOD homes.

Paula and the gang