From:
SHAMROCK MCNEILL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 07:50:59 -0600
I've seen several posts about safeguard cages lately, and had to put my
$.02 in...

You can order direct from Safeguard and avoid the markup.  I have 2 of the 3
level condos, and even with shipping they cost around $65 each.  If you call
800-433-1819 you can get a catalog, and the shipping time on cages seems
reasonable.  I usually get my order in 4-5 days, and they do have an express
order option.

To get rid of the wire bottom, i put tile on the bottom shelf (makes
cleaning litter box accidents easier) and carpeted the upper levels and
the ramp.

In other news....  my first ever litter of ferrets is now almost 2 weeks old
and doing very well.  There are five of the little bugs, and at the rate
they are growing, they'll be as big as mama in another week.

val

                       "Shamrock"
[log in to unmask]        Valeriane Luke McNeill
Biology major/CS minor          Marine Biology/Zoology