From:
Roger Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:00:47 -0400
 ....though I suppose around here that ought to be "Seminole Ferret?"

(My apologies in advance to readers of Native American descent.  No
offense is meant!  Of course being compared to a ferret is *really* a
compliment...)

One of our ferrets, Kodi, does something really funny.  He frequently
lays on his back/side, puts his little hands together and makes this
little chopping motion with them, over and over.  It kind of reminds
me of the "Braves Chop", though he does it with both hands together.

We have no idea why he does this, but it's the funniest thing to watch.
Has anyone else seen anything like this?

roger & the wolverine wannabees
missing bear and lancelot