From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 23:20:49 -0500
HI All!

YOur buddy- Jerimiah here!  Yeah you know that handsome white boy with the
chocolate spot on his RIGHT side?  You bet!

Well there hasd ben lotsa stuff heppening since the new kids arrive- there
is Phoenix a slight silver lad about 3 years old, and Chrissy a sweet
mello ol granny gal of 6 years with fluffy chocolate fur and white mitts,
Mr Phebes a 3 year old boy who can't hear like me- silver with a big white
stripe down his neck-- he has a big ol spleen but mom is gonna fix that,
Mr Lucky a sweet light chocolatey guy who is 1-2 years.  They all moved
into the huge condo with Garnet-- and are getting by pretty well.  Mom
even lets them play with Summers, Salsa and Charles.  Nestle & I are as
Mom says to authoritarian so we can't play with them yet :)  I AM THE BOSS.

Of course Marie who is getting a new spring coat and looks ever so
beautiful is NOT appreciative of the new kids and clamped onto Mom to
tell her so!  We all had some fun while Mom was away talking to folks and
buying Bob C's shirt.  I remember him he tastes like--mmmmm crayfish yeah
that's it!  ANyways we had a ball -- it was jes Dad watching us cuz the
helpers did not come with all the ice that was falling in the sky-- boy
did we have fun.  Mom was cleaning the floor the same night she got in
from the plane.  See the new kids we been teaching them to jump up into
the pellet buckets & roll.  That along with the rice which gets thrown
from the rice box makes for great traction on the shelter floors!

All in all even with the new kids we is doing just finer.  Mom says
Chrissy will be joining the foster kids she sleeps a lot and Curley has
started to crawl into her sack to keep her company.  Mom says that is
nice- Curly used to squeal at everyone- it didn't bother me though!  It
has been quieter since Rex left-- I kind of miss his exsplaining things .

The new kids were not impressed with their ADV tests but Mom was and I
guess that is an okay thing.  Hey we all do it so they get to share the
fun!  Most all of the are really goof for nail cutting too!  I can't wait
for another big snowstorm so they can jump into the snow pool!  That will
be fun!  There is lots going on again-- Mom is helping build an ADV Memory
quilt- I can't be on it :( and there will be a quilt raffle coming up
soon for a bootiful special quilt to help care for us shelter kids-- an a
special pendant for Mothers day will soon be on the web site- so I will
come back and tell you all when the pictures are ready!  Just in case you
want to see what is going on here at the shelter!

Well Mom has - as usual put a bunch of stuff on ebay to help the vet take
the big ol spleen outa Mr Phebes- I am hoping he can get fixed soon cuz
Mom says when he is better he can come live with me in Rex's old bunk--
That will be nice I will have to teach him how to shut his eyes when Mom
signs "NO!" :)

If you want to check out the beds - mugs and other things Mom has you can
go to:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems
&userid=creativekolor&include=0&since=2&sort=3&rows=25

Meanwhile I am really praying hard we get lots of fluffy snow we haven't
got to play in it much this winter.

I will be ready to report all the news!
YOur friend Jerimiah FerretWise, Mascot
Ferret Wise shelter