From:
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 09:05:41 -0700
>From:    Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Another ferret convert
>So,Zen,share those ideas with the rest of us.  You can always learn
>something new, so spit it out, what deep secrets of fuzzy care do you use.
>If you've already posted on this subject, tell me when.  I guess you get
>the idea now, tell me, tell me, tell me do.

No one has ever accused me of being too quiet.  Usually its the opposite.

Over the past 4 or 5 years (I guess) I've been spewing my opinions along
with Diane and Courtney's.  Most of what I know I picked up from others and
normally try to give credit for specific ideas.  Some of the folks we know
have had ferrets and been breeding them for approaching two decades (before
the "fad")  We aren't any great amazing folks - just folks that like
animals - especially ferrets.  Use the FML searchable archives and look for
"killian"  Used that user id since the beginning but the domain has changed
over the years.

I guess it mostly boils down to one key point that is upsetting to some.

Ferrets are not people.  Treat them like ferrets.  (With extrapolating from
polecats.)

>From:    William Killian - Zen and the Art of Ferrets
>Subject: zen on the "hot" topics...

Sorry about the repetitive redundancy of repeating myself...

I normally read the FML and have a seperate editor open where I write
into the telnet session where I read my mail (I don't do pop mail)

Guess I copied the wrong parts twice.  I could have left more in what
became the second post if I'd have known I aldready responded to Robynn.

Oops...

-bill

--
bill and diane killian