From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 19:46:04 -0400
Turned on the computer and smoke was coming out of the my speakers...what's
this???....then a smell, is it smoke??  Nah, kind of reminds me of beans or
something, don't know.

Anyway I caught the tail end of what looked like a little red wagon and a
mound of something trying to stay ON the little red wagon and all around
little cute fur kids dancing and bumping into each other....I read the
message this Oracle had left behind on my computer and lo and behold....
SHE'S right again!  Oh great Oracle, how wise you are!  You must go to the
Kouri Fan Klub page and witness for yourself the AMAZING pages...Kouri you
are such a Superstar!  Stormy's Mom (as well as the rest of the crew who
are really cute too) you have done a great job and I hear she is buying
bigger T-shirts to try to hide her Angel wings.  Ok, look out a fur kid
is now taking over the computer!

Yep, yep, yep, it's me, no I don't been drinking lots of coffee, why does
Da Mom keep asking me that!  Anyway, I went to da photo guy at Petsmart 'N
he took a couple of pictures of me, well, when he could because ya know
I have to move, move, move and Da Mom looks so funny anyway when I kept
jumping behind the stand thing and she would throw herself over and grab me
and, heh heh big butt WAY in the air!  But I think she liked the game cause
when she's getting right into the play she starts calling me "Brat" I think
it's like a very lovey dovey thing!  Anyway, gotta move, Where are dose
Canadian Guys on the Kouri Fan Klub Page.  OK, we gots some but I knows
there's more "I am Canadians" out there!  Hey, where are you EH, we ARE
Canadian!

You could have your picture right on the internet, WEEEEE, shhhhh, I'm
getting to rambushuz and Da Mom seems to think that means Nap Time!  But
you could.  As a Kouri Fan Klub Member you could post your little face to
show off to the WHOLE world just how cute you are....Stormy, look out!

So, not only that but you gits stuff too and all money goes to the shelter
kids, Hey, what if Da Mom didn't grab me after yelling at those peeples
about er, not sure, #@$% something like dat.  I could be a shelter kid and
I could need your help so Da Mom and I work hard to help da other guys and
gals and the wonderful Shelter Moms and Dads.

Only a Loonie or Toonie....Are dose 'mericans laughing at our money
again????

Winnings will benefit ADV research and shelter ferrets.

Please vote for Stormy
http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_february.html
       and here
http://www.sofla.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_february.html