From:
Lori Petta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 12:55:26 -0400
Original message from Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew:
>I opened my eyes and now saw 2 rainbows. The second wasn't as bright as
>the first, but they were one on top of the other. It was almost as
>though the kids were saying, "We hear you daddy . . . we love and miss
>you, too!". I couldn't control myself.

I work in a pet store that has a Veterinary clinic and holds adoptions
on the weekend.  I see so many abused animals on a weekly basis.  For
example, Pit Bulls brought into the clinic with half of their faces ripped
off because they are fought for $$$ and breeders stock of Afghans who are
crated 24 hours a day with their own feces matted in their beautiful fur.
It is so wonderful to know that there are really people out there who
have a heart and their feelings go sooooooo deep for God's creatures.
Someone who feels as I do about animals.  Someone who has a that special
connection to animals that they can read the signs of them communicating
with us after they cross the bridge.

This post was so moving to me.  I am still in tears as I am writing this.
Thank you for sharing this AWESOME moment with us.

Lori, Podo and Kodo