From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 06:00:35 -0700
Hi and Dooks to everyone!!  I'm actually glad it's Monday so I can get
back to work and relax!!!  LOLOL We took in four ferrets this weekend.

We had an appointment to pick up a group of three 2 year olds, all
healthy.  Well, that was not the case.  All three are showing various
signs of adrenal and the female is very thin.  I'd guess there ages to be
more around 3.5 - 4 years!!  Turns out that the previous owners had had
this group for two years after getting them from a friend and they were
unsure of their ages.... Anyways, they are all very sweet and social and
seem to be adjustting thus far.  The tiny female is eating our kibble and
baby food, so hopefully we can get some weight on her.

We also took in a one year old silver-mitt female.  Very sweet also.
When we arrived she was sitting in her very empty cage, outisde!  It's
still a tad warm here (central Florida) so I was worried about heat
stroke etc.  She seemed ok, slightly dehydrated.  I spoke to the owner,
got his signature and got her here.  Her nails were incredibly long and
she is very meek.  However, she's doing well this morning and we know
she'll find a great home and is better off.

So, as I said, I'm glad it's Monday so I can go to work and relax.  LOLOL

My best to everyone out there and my thoughts go out to those with sick
fuzzzies!!

P.S.  Please don't forget about our monthly raffle ending this week!!!!!
Check it out on our web-site!

--
Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.