From:
Tysa Jayne Strait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 19:14:15 -0800
Hi all.  So much on the list today to talk about and yet so little time!

1) I too have a cat that thinks she's a fert.  She doesn't live with me but
at my parents.  We got her at about 12 weeks old.  She almost immediately
met the ferrets.  Now I had a cat then that initially played with the
ferrets, but Tavi got a hold of her and she never played with them again.
Not Laura Lee though, she believes she is a ferret.  Just look at that
body.  Almost two years of eating ferret food has made for an extrememly
fat cat.  Initially we gave her a little ferret food because she was a
kitten and we only had cat food.  Now they can't keep her out of it.  She
sleeps in their hammocks and plays with their toys.  She's a striped nine
pound ferret in her mind.

2) We too have received samples of Zupreem.  I'm very impressed by the
ingredients and price.  I would love to mix it with their TF, but I don't
believe all of them are eating it.  We watched at first as Halley and
Harley grabbed pieces and ran off as if they were treats.  We mixed the
sample in with their TF and eventually it was gone, but I have a feeling
the two were responsible for that because most of the others turned their
noses up at it.  Go Figure!

3) Probably shouldn't bring this up again, but it has been mentioned.  I
found nothing wrong with Modern Ferrets Halloween issue.  I found the humor
in it, knowing full well that none of the people involved would ever hurt a
ferret.  Dana jokes about using them for target practice when they're bad.
Ohoh I probably just pissed someone off.  I'm sure we'll hear how terrible
we are and how we don't love our ferrets.  I guess someone will always be
too sensitive about things.  There's always someone who has to be
politically correct.  Well I love my ferrets and would give anything and do
anything for them.  If they needed a kidney and science found a way to use
mine, you can bet my babies would have my kidney!  We love our ferrets and
we can joke around, that doesn't make us any less of a ferret lover.  It
doesn't make those at Modern Ferret or Harry any less either!

Tysa, Dana, and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies
Frosty, Stoney, Holley "hey I thought I was going to be a pair of gloves
if I bit one more time", Halley, Harley, and Dudley "Just be careful or
they'll take you in and have your manhood stripped from ya, like they did
with me"