From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 18:45:22 -0500
I would like to thank everyone for the great positive things that you are
all saying about the sleep sacks.  The response has been better than I
thought it would be.

I decided to pull a marathon day and made five sleep sacks yesterday and
put them on eBay.  That way you can all bid on them, and help me get more
supplies, and help Ferrets Unlimited/Raisin Retreat Shelter/Rescue get
their percentage.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=128894462

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=129881228

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=129881228

[Moderator's note: I think that last item number should be 129886168  BIG]

Also if you don't want to bid, but would just like to buy some sacks you
can go to this URL and order some from me directly.
http://homepage.daveworld.net/~rcarter/ron.html

The shelter is really doing a bang up job, and if you are anywhere close to
them I really recommend that you stop by and check them out.  There are
some really great ferrets there, but the best one is now residing at my
house.

Again thank you for your support,

Ron AKA Fuzzie Dad
Spaz, Rascal, Treble, Cocoa, Screech,