From:
Barbara Hann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 08:58:42 EST
Hi everybody!

We've been subscribers for a while now, so I guess we should introduce
ourselves.

My husband, George and I live in Baltimore.  We have the privilege of being
owned by 21 ferrets, yes 21 :) !  Most are from a local shelter, many came
in pairs.  We rescue those we can.  Many of ours are older.

We thank everyone for their support in Paladin's adrenal surgery.  He's
doing fine.

We love all ferrets, but we have a special place in our hearts for the
oldtimers, the terminally ill, the handicapped.  They all need a place to
live out their time with toys, hammocks, the basics (food water and potty
boxes), and lots of love, not to mention daily dances!

We are fostering a little silver mitt girl from a rescue we work with,
she's doing great, has learned to play.

We enjoy each and every one of these little guys (& girls).  They are a
delight.

Barb and George Hann and the 21 sweetie pies + 1 foster sweetie