From:
john rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 03:43:39 -0500
I wish I could help Kim O.  with her Midwest cage, but I have had the
same problem with their "Playpen", with the `long` falls, not enough
floor space at any level, and, as with you, Kim, that black tray & the
`groove` around it that the cage actually "rests" in, is a problem to
clean out!!  You have to lift the whole cage or playpen OUT of the tray,
after you loosen at least 4 capscrews!  Has anyone who has or had a
"Midwest Cage or Playpen" ever contacted the Co.  about add-ons??  For
me, since my fuzzies are over 4 & up, the FALL problem is #1 issue.
They make great quality cages & combinations, & they are strong!  But
they missed some tiny points.

thanks,
john r. & the gang.  jdr.