Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2008 01:16:00 -0700
I am just sick-- I came home and was putting away the ferrets that
had had the run of the room while I was at work-- I counted heads--
recounted-- and one is missing-- we put everyone in their cages and
tore apart the room-- no sign of him -- all I can figure is he somehow
managed to get over the barrier--- I can only hope he turns up
somewhere in the house-- but with the dog door-- I just don't know--
poor little Riley-- off on adventuresagain ( he's the one that had been
found wandering on the golf course in May and brought to us by Animal
Control) -- I'll canvas the neighborhood in the morning--- Perhaps he
will come back to the enclosure-- since he should be able to find it
and feel safe there.. I'll put out a blanket and some food... my heart
is breaking--- I picture him lost and alone... scared... I tried
squeaky toy-- flashlight-- I just don't know what to do.. I have
never felt so helpless..

pray please-- for a lost ferret--
MALE DARK SABLE LITTLE WHITE KNEECAPS -- PLEASE

Lisa