From:
Michele Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 22:12:33 -0500
Hi All,

Come join the newest club to promote the welfare of our fuzzies. On
Saturday, May 17th we will be at the PetsMart in Independence, Missouri
located at 4010 S Bolger Dr. We will be there from 12-4pm. Stop by as
we educate, inform and of course have fun. If it was anything like the
meeting I attended... it will be a riot. Hey, who knows, there might
even be an appearance by "cousin It"!!!

Seriously... if you are in the area, please stop by to say hi and check
us out. We will be having many more events in the future. Right now we
are getting our four feet wet and would love for you to join in the
fun!

If you have any questions, please contact myself at 816-429-6777 or
[log in to unmask] or Sharon Cannon at 816-569-3472 or

See you Saturday!

 :)   Michele