From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:04:18 -0700
Last year I saw an Angel Ferret on a Christmas tree that I just HAD to
have.  It was being sold by Chere McCoy, Shelter Mom, Ferret Friends of
Indian River County

There were Angels of Peace and Gingerbread Sprites.

I sent away for one and received Angels of Peace....Oh and it was
beautiful.... I hope that they are going to do it this year too.....
If you would like to see the angels please click below.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=506430&uid=140948

I don't know if the price is going to be the same or go up....but I know
that I would have paid more for these wonderful Angel Toppers if I had
to.

My Ferret Angel sat atop my tree last year...and I hated taking it down.
I can't wait for Christmas this year....which by the way is only 4 MONTHS
away!!!!

Joanne
Ferret Corner Shelter