Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 00:26:54 -0400
Me, me, me, me me! Gotta get those eggs! My Sammy L-O-V-E-S eggs! And
so does Jersey. I have found eggs scattered everywhere. Even so sick he
could barely drag himself to the food bowl, he would take his eggs. I
put the boys in the outdoor pen to play and Sammy found the one egg and
took it back to his bed. What a character! He guarded it and wouldn't
let anyone else have it. I guess I need to go find it - but, he LOVES
those eggs.

Oh, and yeah, Kat, find a way to get me to bid on my own biscotti! I
saw the britches Flo Love makes. Those are so cool. So, I guess I will
be bidding on those too. She donated a pair to the Shelter Benefit
Dinner in Portland. I know the winner loved them! So many good things!

--
renee :)
Catch me at the Breeders' Forum!