From:
christine newkirk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 12:26:34 -0800
Hi guys!

Does anyone know of or own a ferret-friendly apartment in or around
the New Orleans area?  I am moving in February, and while I am quite
experienced in convincing landlords that having a ferret in the apartment
will not automatically stink up the entire building/house, tear up the
corners of the floors, ruin the carpets or obliterate the mouldings under
the doorway, I'd really rather not have to go through it again. :)

Oh, I should mention I have two ferrets who are cagemates, and one Quaker
parrot.  He's only sort of noisy in the daytime.

Yes, I know, we're lucky anyone rented to us in the first place!  We're
moving because we've been living in an efficiency because of money
issues, and now we're ready to upgrade!

I don't know if my current slumlord, erm, landlord has any suitable
apartments yet, but we're trying to explore every option.  Thanks
everyone!

Love from all of us:
Christine and James Newkirk
Queen Mab of the Faerrets, Dustbin -- Da Man, and Montgomery "Monty"
Birdman