From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:19:43 EDT
>what did you say is your new favorite phrase?...that is what i say to
>this!!!...

Bull Dinkies?  Are you saying bull dinkies?!  So let me be clear.... you
are saying bull dinkies to me about what I said?  You are?  Okay.

>so...you must have a very limited pool to pull from...i suggest you get
>many more ferrets...then run this test again...;-)

Did I not say, "Behave"?!  Do you all see?  Do you all see how
incorrigible she is?!  Ugh!

>LOL..guess i did not answer the question...did i?...i just harrassed
>Wolfy!!!

Yes you did!  You see?  You all see how she doesn't behave?  I don't like
how quiet Ron is being.  Thinking up ways to rib da Wolfy here is what he
is doing.

I don't prefer one sex over the other... I just think they are different.
I love both differences.  I gotta tell ya, girlies are pretty darn fun
though.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/