Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:16:32 -0700
the neighbor and animal control person came knocked at my door today...
I told him the ferrets belongs to my friend who house sit for me while
i was gone for 2 weeks....they seems nice and the animal control person
just said "tell your friend they are not illegal" and left..I told him
there will never be ferrets in the house again since it belongs to my
friends and he left right after we got back from Ohio yesterday
night....is it safe now??  ?will they come back with a warrant days or
weeks later???  thank you very much for the help..  thank you thank
you...I am so nervous to bring them back for now...what should I do?

mike