From:
catsey johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 10:08:53 PST
Ferret math has stuck our home once again; a year ago I had three; then I
rescued one from the local dog pound; two months ago I saw an ad in the
paper for a ferret and I just had to have him; and one week ago I talked
with Julie of KFA and she had a darling older pair of ferrets--I wish I
could have gotten Tasy but my husband said six was enough.  Now I have Baby
(a darling silver mitt), Sara, Max (my dog pound ferret), Shelby ( a black
stocking), Igloo (DEW) and Taz (who tries his best to live up to his name).
My kids share my kitchen and living room with us and a placard on the front
door says 6 spoiled ferrets live here plus 3 cats.

My ferret vet is just great--he told me that if Max needed adrenal gland
surgery that he would charge $80-$100.

My husband made new hammocks for the two new ferrets--used a piece of old
blanket and used a grommet kid to make the holes and four pieces of
twine--which I think is pretty great for a guy who says he doesnt really
like ferrets (yeah-right- ha-ha)

Sorry this is so long but I usually lurk but just had to share this