Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 06:14:12 -0700
O.K.  Taz, you're gonna have to settle for layin on mom's shoulder for a
couple minutes.  I gotta answer this post.  What's that?  You think YOU
have an answer for her?  That's a good one!  Ok, give it a shot.

Taz: You do realize you're interrupting my quality lap time.  (Yawns)
O.K. human, here's the poop scoop on us fuzzies and wood floors.  Momma
has newspaper in some of da corners dat she changes every day.  (Takes a
break to nuzzle mom's ear) And also she puts little tents and sleep sacks
in da corners dat she doesn't want us to potty in.  This is working
pretty well for all of us except for Stacy who pretty much drops trowel
wherever she pleases, even the carpet!  Well I'm off to find some
mischief to get into since the FML seems to be occupying mom's attention
at the moment(And I was in the middle of being worshipped for the
glorious fuzzy that I am.)  Geez....humans.

Kim and Taz from SUMS