From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 1994 02:25:54 -0800
hello everyone.  this is my first posting to FML and i must
admit i am slightly nervous.  i live in (dread) california, so
to post to this list is always going to cause my heart to
tremble just a little.  but reading all the other postings i
just wanted everyone to know how much i enjoy reading the
postings and smiling at all the stories.  what characters!  my
"long cats" (as my girlfriend and i once hurriedly had to tell
a 7-year old) are the joy of my life.  i have a ferret tattooed
on my leg.  i live with six, all of whom are rescues from the
wilds of california.  five of them are under 2 years old, and
my old lady (pretzel) is 4.

pretzel suffers from an adrenal tumor which is, unfortunately,
on the "bad side."  i had exploratory surgery done and elected
not to have the tumor removed as the odds were not high.  she
is fine now except for the fact that she has hair only on her
head and feet and tail.  she looks like a wereferret.  she
follows luke, my 3 1/2 lb. albino male around until he settles
in and she uses him for a blanket.

anyway, that's it for now.  i will post more.

pheret and her kids, joe, joey, luke, pretzel, angel & spike