From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:31:31 -0700
Hi everyone,

We don't do raffles all that often, but we had some great items donated
and I really wanted to see them in use before we hit springtime and they
get put away.  Our raffle includes three home-sewn items.  (Guaranteed
not to have been made by me! ;) )

1) Human-sized fleece, sherpa blanket.  This would be a great snuggle
blanket for cold nights, or a great dog blanket for keeping the couch
hair-free.  Donated by Rhonda Valdon

2) Ferret round-bed with matching crinkle pillow that is extra plush.  It
has a dog design, but is made for ferrets.  This item was donated by
Chrissy Smith

3) Cashmere plaid ferret embroidered scarf.  Each side has a cute ferret
on it!  Donated and designed by Chrissy Smith

Tickets via paypal and photos of the items are online here:

http://www.emmettferret.org/forsale.php

If anyone would rather mail payment instead of paying online, please
email [log in to unmask] and we'll send you the mailing address.  As
a note, we will be drawing this raffle using a random number generator
via computer and will not be sending out physical tickets.

Thank you to everyone for your support.
Drawing will be held mid-march.

Laura & Bill Baran
Emmett Ferret Shelter