Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 21:20:05 -0500
It was about 2 years ago, a pair of ferrets came to me from a friend in MI.
Who I since lost his e-mail.

Zipadee and Do Dah are their names.  They were up in years and wanted to
roam.  I with a heavy heart took them to the Thieves Haven in AR where
Vikki Mick has free roam for her kids.  Do Dah last year was found to have
a failing heart.

In a phone call, this evening Vikki related Do Dah climbed into her lap
while Vikki was watching TV.  While Vikki was giving Do Dah gentle caressing
love, Do Dah crossed over.

Do Dah take care.  Zipa Dee misses you, and we all do.