Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 09:52:36 EDT
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to thank you for the wonderful people who sent me the responses
in e mail and in the FML, about if it was legal or illegal in New Mexico.
Thank you very much!  Im so glad to hear that is legal.  Now I can have a
peace of mind while on vacation.  I didn't want to come home with gray
hair from being TOO worried.  LOL I will be bring their water, food, toys,
hammock, treats, proof papers of their rabies shot, letters from the vet
stating that they have been check recently and healthy, will freeze few
bottles and put in socks if it gets hot on the road, stuff for the
litterpan, I have a sunblock for the windows so the sun wont shine on them.
The last two years Tucker and Kasper went on vacation with me.  They were
wonderful.  No upset stomach.  I guess they were TOO curious where we were
and forgot about home.  LOL This will be Tucker and Kasper's third
vacation, and Taz and Kauliflower's first vacation.  Is there anything
else I should take on vacation for my babies that I never thought of??
Any suggestions or advices would be greatly appreciationed.  Thanks.

I pray for all the fuzzies that are sick, abused, abandoned, lost, that
need surgeries and those that had gone over the rainbow bridge and is
with God.

Buffie, 3 little men and a little girl :o)