From:
Greta Hoisington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 10:06:10 EST
Hi Sean!

I just finished reading the stories your mom published here from your
new book.  Rocky is a very smart and brave ferret.  He is so lucky that
you belong to him.  You are doing a wonderful job of writing, Sean.  I
enjoyed the reading and can't wait to find out what happens next.  Rocky
isn't even afraid of the Darkness.  He is a strong leader.  His followers
love him so much that they made an army to rescue Rocky when he was in
jail.

Please keep up the good writing, Sean.  I am waiting to find out what
Rocky does next.

Love,
Greta Hoisington