From:
Mike & Camille <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 20:57:54 -0600
Hay again...

Mira is ok:) She has been eating all day, pooping just fine, and no
pukeing!!!!!!!!!!!  Im still keeping an eye on her, but boy do I feel
better.  Thanks to everyone that wrote me with advise.  I dont think it was
as bad as some where thinking, But better to be safe than sorry right.

I am so glad I joined this list.  everyone seems more than happy to help.
and we dont have any Ferret friends around here, My hubby aint even to
crazy about them.  So bless yall for being here:)

I think I am going to give up on the collar though,LOL.  I have had it on
her two day.  She got it off last night in her cage.  I put it back on her.
And now she got it off some where in the house and I cant find it.  We have
a sectional couch so I cant get under it, its too close to the ground.  Ill
have to get someone to lift it while I check for it.

WEll once again thanks for all the help.  and I hope you and all your
fuzzys are Dooking up a storm:)

Camille Mira " go ahead ..  try to walk, I DARE YOU:P"