From:
Camilla Englund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 02:48:28 PDT
>Stephanie Rusk <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Chimi loves lingerie
>...'loving' it.  He laid flat on it... rolled on it, rubbed his face on
>it....rolled onto his back and slithered on it with great passion.

LOL!! That had me laughing really hard! My ferts aren't alone!

No, they haven't got an attraction for those slinky things Chimi loves, but
they react in a similar manner when it comes to soft flannel-like materials.

One fabric in particular makes them act crazy.  I have a knitted cardigan
in a soft but uneven material.  Every time I'm vearing it, they are all
over me (well, more than usual), sniffing and bumbing their noses against
the fabric (I've wondered if it smells really weird, but they do it whether
it's newly washed or not), rubbing their head against it and in general
behaving very strange.  It's cute, but weird... :)

Millan
Ozzy (Must bumb nose, must rub head, must smell more, more, more...)
Obelix (Goody, she's wearing that great thing again, let's roll on it!)
Phoebe (*sniff, sniff* Must smell all over you, oh, yea, must bump nose
against you too.)